Dr Anna GoodwinDO 1990 Oklahoma; Am Bd Cert Int Med 1997 (Med Onc); Am Bd Cert Int Med (Hosp & Pall Med) 2010; FRACP 2014
Special Clinical Interest(s)
- Medical Oncology
- Palliative Care
Dr Goodwin is committed to meeting the cancer care needs of patients across the region through her holistic approach to oncology support.
She believes in the integration of diet and nutrition with mainstream chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
Anna is a regular speaker for the NZ Cancer Society Wellness programme. She has a special interest in cancer prevention, and cancer survivorship.
Year of first medical qualification1990
Post Fellowship Training
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology and Haematology, University of Alabama at Birmingham 1993-1996
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certificates in Medical Oncology (1997) and Palliative Care (2009)
Membership of professional bodies
- Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Australasian Integrative Medical Association
- New Zealand Society for Oncology