Mr Jonathan HeatherMB ChB 2001 Auckland; FRACS (Pl Rec Surg) 2011
Practising atNorth Harbour (Auckland)
SpecialtyPlastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Full NZ Registration Date14 December 2001
Special Clinical Interest(s)
I perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face and body.
- skin cancer surgery
- surgical and non-surgical (botox, fillers) rejuvenation of the face
- breast augmentation, reduction and corrective chest surgery
- male breast reduction and chest wall deformities
- body contouring including liposuction and abdominoplasty
- hand surgery.
I have a special interest in reconstruction after burn injury and techniques to improve scars, including laser therapy.
I am a New Zealand trained plastic surgeon and a consultant at Middlemore Hospital in the Department of Plastic Surgery and the National Burn Centre.
After qualifying as a specialist I completed further training in cosmetic plastic surgery and burn surgery in New Zealand and the United States.
Post Fellowship Training
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons / New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons / American Society of Plastic Surgeons / Australia and New Zealand Burn Association / American Burn Association
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery fellowship at New Zealand Institute of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery 2011
- Burn Surgery, Middlemore Hospital 2011/12
- Burns and Plastic Surgery, University of California Davis and Shriniers Hospital for Children Northern California 2012/13
Visiting hours: 11am - 8pm
232 Wairau Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
P.O. Box 101-488, North Shore Mail Centre 0745
Phone: 09 925 4400
Fax: 09 925 4401