Mr Michael BolandMB ChB 1986 Otago; FRCS Glasg 1992; FRACS (Orth) 1996
Practising atNorth Harbour (Auckland)
Full NZ Registration Date15 July 2008
Special Clinical Interest(s)
Specific services are
- Elbow-Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Instability Reconstruction, Contracture Release.
- Humerus, Radius and Ulna-Fracture Fixation, Non Union and Malunion correction
- Wrist and Distal Radioulnar Joint-Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Instability Reconstruction, Contracture Release, Scaphoid Fracture and Non Union including Vascularized Bone Grafts.
- Hand- Small Joint- Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Arthrodesis and Ligament reconstruction, Tendon Surgery- Repair, Graft, Transfers
- Peripheral Nerve- Decompression (Carpal, Cubital and Radial Tunnel Release, Brachial Plexus Neurolysis), Primary Reconstruction (Nerve repair, grafts, transfers, Neurotization) Secondary Reconstruction (Tendon Transfers, Muscle Transfers, Arthrodesis)
Dr. Michael Boland is a specialist hand, wrist and elbow surgeon. His services inlcude comprehensive Surgery of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and peripheral nerve.
Post Fellowship Training
One year fellowship at Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Other Specialists in Orthopaedic Surgery
Visiting hours: 11am - 8pm
232 Wairau Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
P.O. Box 101-488, North Shore Mail Centre 0745
Phone: 09 925 4400
Fax: 09 925 4401