Mr Murray MacCormickMB ChB 1969 Otago; FRACS 1977
Practising atNorth Harbour (Auckland)
Full NZ Registration Date21 December 1970
Special Clinical Interest(s)
Carotid Artery Disease
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Central Venous Port
- Otago and Auckland trained, followed by Lectureship in Surgery at St Bartholomews, London.
- Former Clinical Director General Surgery at Auckland Hospital
- Currently Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Regional Vascular Unit.
- Specialist registration in both Vascular Surgery and General Surgery with wide range of competencies in each field.
- Special Vascular interests include Carotid, Aneurysms, Thoracic outlet, and lower limb problems both arterial and venous, including Varicose Veins.
- I have one of the largest referral practices in Australasia for Hyperhidrosis and Facial Flushing
- Wide experience in most areas of General Surgery over a period of many years.
Year of first medical qualification1969
Post Fellowship TrainingSt Bartholomew's Hospital London, Lecturer Surgical Professorial Unit, 1977-1980.
Other Specialists in General Surgery
Visiting hours: 11am - 8pm
232 Wairau Road, Glenfield, Auckland 0627
P.O. Box 101-488, North Shore Mail Centre 0745
Phone: 09 925 4400
Fax: 09 925 4401